nfrastructure's Supplier Diversity Program seeks to identify a diverse supplier base to participate in the solutions we put together for our customers.
- The mission of our program is to deliver superior performance by partnering with highly-qualified, minority-owned, women-owned, and small businesses.
- We require each of our suppliers to meet the highest of standards for all goods and services, including a commitment to rigorous quality assurance, customer satisfaction, and ethical business principles.
- Our ideal suppliers understand our culture and share our passion for outstanding customer experiences.
nfrastructure's Supplier Diversity Program looks for diverse suppliers with the following designations:
- Small Business Concern (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (DVOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business Concern (HUBZone)
- Minority-owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
Suppliers are responsible for acquiring and maintaining valid certification(s) from the appropriate agencies and/or associations.
Our sourcing process is designed to ensure equal and fair treatment of suppliers so they can fully participate in nfrastructure solutions.
- To become a supplier and member of our community, visit this page
- Your answers to a series of questions will be housed in our secure database and accessed by our business development and solutioning personnel when crafting customer solutions
What We Look For
Diverse companies that contribute to a winning value proposition have an opportunity to participate in nfrastructure solutions. By collaborating on market opportunities, we seek to develop strategic partnerships and win new business. Here are some qualities we look for:
- Cost competitiveness
- Proven track record of fulfilling commitments (references)
- Competitive differentiation and advantage
- The desire to grow with nfrastructure
- Good financial standing
- The ability to conduct business electronically
- Diverse supplier certification by a third-party
Cultivating a community of diverse suppliers increases nfrastructure's awareness and consideration of new ideas, different approaches, and additional solutions that may be used to satisfy customer needs. This kind of collaboration helps nfrastructure deliver innovation, quality products, and world-class service to its customers, and gives suppliers the opportunity to expand their brand and grow with us.