nfrastructure serves as a trusted advisor to large government agencies in the United States. Whether it’s helping an agency assess and design network architecture, or providing the managed services that support IT infrastructure, nfrastructure is uniquely qualified to tackle today's most pressing public sector challenges. By drawing on our vast experience we work to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of government agencies, enabling them to better fulfill their mission to the public.
nfrastructure's work with its public sector customers has produced a broad range of success stories, where in each case we have combined in-depth knowledge and understanding of the public sector with our world-class technical experience. The following represent some of our successes:
- Connecting officer vehicles to a centralized system for one of the largest metropolitan police departments in the United States to drastically increase efficiency.
- Leading a large transportation agency in the design and build-out of its next generation data center and WAN infrastructure.
- Managing network operations for a large technology agency with one of the largest public sector networks in the United States.
- Modernizing the end-point computing environment for a large human services agency with over 20,000 users and 800 locations.
- Providing utility computing to a large transportation agency with over 250 offices.
- Providing data center network and systems services to a large technology agency that supports over 25 sister agencies.
- Providing 24x7x365 managed maintenance services for a large human services agency with over 15,000 employees and 3 million citizen customers.
Read the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Case Study.
Learn More About Our Services
- Enterprise Architecture Design & Planning
- Hardware Modernization/Refresh
- Mobility & Collaboration Solutions
- Managed Network Services
- Managed End-Point Services
- Wired & Wireless Infrastructure