SYSTEMS MONITORING AND MAINTENANCE
In order to effectively manage a large scale IT infrastructure environment it is prudent to have standard processes and procedures to deploy servers, and to develop a proactive, end-to-end monitoring system to support the ongoing management and availability of the customer IT infrastructure, including operating systems, databases, and servers, across distributed and host environments.
The nfrastructure solutions offer a comprehensive solution that includes monitoring all infrastructure needed to support a customer business need from the nfrastructure command center, allowing customers to eliminate most of the 'day-to-day' struggles associated with managing a server infrastructure.
nfrastructure's goal is to always work towards establishing a monitoring system that fully utilizes both the monitoring and technical support roles of staff, providing a more thoroughly developed solution.
nfrastructure helps large enterprises Operate using System Monitoring and Management, with focus on the following:
Proven track record of providing monitoring services from within the nfrastructure Command Center
- Service Desk
- Manage and proactively assure the availability and performance of customer applications
- Certified experienced Service Desk and NOC personnel
- Solid, timely and accurate proactive alerts
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Software agents to collect measurements of many critical resources
- Comprehensive alerts of any abnormal conditions
- Trending and baseline reporting
- CIMS (Customer Inventory Management System) project and materials management technology
For More Information
For more information about this service, please call toll-free at (877) 664-3899 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.